Thursday 21 April 2016

Good morning,

Due to the shorter week, students have used their time to finish up the written rough draft for the presentations they will be putting together on their researched country. Students not finished are asked to finish the written portion for Monday so that I can help them correct and start their good copy.

Next weeks students will be given time to put together their i-pad or poster board presentations. Students wishing to use pictures, flags, fancy letters, or decorations for their poster board are encouraged to bring the supplies in for Monday. I will be providing the poster boards for them. Any students wishing to type up their good copy or make a word art title are welcome to do so at home and print it out to bring them in, as there is only one computer and nine groups. If you are having difficulty printing, please feel free to email the document to me and I can print it out for them.

Please let me know if you have any questions! I'm excited to see their months of hard work come together!
Mme. Buchanan

No comments:

Post a Comment